Twiggys [was: Re: ka... ching!]

tony duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Sun Oct 9 11:02:50 CDT 2016

> > Find better games :)
>
> Nope, not even.  Has as much appeal as base jumping.  I'd rather be

I think I'm with you on this one. The only computer games I find even
mildly interesting are ones that involve thought and/or hackery to
complete. I found the HP67 Games Pac (A set of programs for a
handheld calculator with a numeric display) to be much more
entertaining than anything on a modern console.

But even so, I even enjoy those games that much. Relaxation for
me is reading the service manual for something I don't own,
figuring out what the schematics really mean, etc. Or mindlessly
stuffing a PCB.

-tony