Video clip from ABC Nightline 1981 with Steve Jobs

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Wed Oct 12 15:56:22 CDT 2016

If you read further, I decided to post because of the number of machines
I've either worked on or owned which were in this.

I think for instance the terminals @ about 1:29 are Datamedia.  I had
several of the beasts.  "Academic researchers... is the narration"

https://youtu.be/3H-Y-D3-j-M

Laughed at some of the discussions in the last half, but worth
watching.  Has about as much of Job's in it as one can stomach.  And is
probably before the cult of the Fruit company thing was taking hold.

Scenes showing the Apple2 or ][ as some will want, and the Apple3 are
shown from the factory.  Also appears that Apple was operating out of a
hive of buildings, not a central one at the time.  Five years into
Apple's operation.

Thanks
jim