Where are the cctech archives <how to get the archives>

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Fri Oct 14 02:01:31 CDT 2016

On 10/12/2016 8:26 PM, js at cimmeri.com wrote:

> Just curious, what was the incident that happened?
>
> - J.
I think the mail server VM or NAS took a powder around Nov 2014. Jay was
actually working for a living and had to do late nights and the like to
get his restores over to new hardware sooner than anticipated, as there
was a mail server migration going on.  This is the short of it.  Look at
the threads after you download from the following link and read, and
then ask questions.  There were a lot of things echoing thru to today.
But the list is good, and the archives are complete to 1997.

Go to this archive.org link for the most complete from 1997 thru Jan 2012.

https://web.archive.org/web/20120113015323/http://www.classiccmp.org/pipermail/cctalk/

Thanks to John S posting, as I don't know exactly who that was, but at
that time, he found a fairly completely populated page capturing most of
the gzip files.  Some months didn't grab them, but this page seemed to
be pretty complete.

John S
Subject: cctalk archive back to 1997 on Wayback machine
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 10:39:19 +0000

Next go to the link below, and the gz file from Jan 2012 thru Oct 2014
will be present.  This is about the time of the gap.

https://web.archive.org/web/20141002141429/http://www.classiccmp.org/pipermail/cctalk/

Then you can fill from the current cctalk archive, which starts @ Nov 2014.

If anyone has prior to 1997 archived, it isn't online that I've found yet.

Thanks
Jim
xx