Getting out of the hobby

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Fri Oct 14 13:56:53 CDT 2016

See my posting for reconstructing from the archive.org listings. There
are a couple of points I found that can be used to get all of the
messages from 1997 thru 2016

The other thing that needs to be done with the archive.org snapshots,
since it captured them, is to get the timestamped 1970 thru 1988 and the
like messages renamed to the proper years.  the thread information and
time stamps are in those messages to figure out what the proper time
would have been for them to be there.

There are a number of 1970 postings, which clearly were sent with 0 time
stamp values, and accepted by the mailing agent and archived with the
1970 time frame.  They are not all the same in each snapshot.

Appreciate your capture of these.

thanks
Jim