ASR 33 buzzing

Brad H vintagecomputer at bettercomputing.net
Fri Oct 14 15:12:20 CDT 2016

Good question.  I only thought motor because it seemed like the noise was from back there.  And when I put a plastic tool against the outer casing, I could feel a vibration.  But now I'm wondering about that paper tape reader.. when I listened to the noise again it did kinda sound like it might be coming from over there.  It's kind of diffuse.