ASR 33 buzzing

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 15:45:08 CDT 2016

If you put a clothes pin as this photo shows, does the buzzing go away?
http://www.vintagecomputer.net/teletype/teletype_ASR33_clothespin-test.jpg
If so, then you may need to adjust a screw somewhere.  You may have an
"incomplete" ready mode (just a little chattering when current loop is
closed).
Bill

On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 4:25 PM, Brad H <vintagecomputer at bettercomputing.net