any interest in a power macintosh 6100/66?

devin davison lyokoboy0 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 20:55:16 CDT 2016

I picked up a bit of an odball power macintosh 6100 a while back. It has a
486 cpu at 66 mhz in it as well, so you can run dos on it or something.
Overall looks to be in somewhat working shape, but does not boot. I do not
hear the hard drive spinning, I am guessing it is bad.I can get it to power
on to the little flashing icon with the question mark. It came with a huge
pile of cables for connecting extra monitors, and i should have a spare
keyboard and mouse too.

Anyone want this thing? I am open to offers.

I can't absorb another world. I have too much on the table, and am just not
interested in the PPC mac stuff. I thought it would be cool to have a
machine that would run both mac software and dos, but I already have plenty
of DOS machines here and did not bother.

I have a couple of other tiny performa PPC machines that a monitor can sit
on top of as well, those I know to be fully functional. those are up for
grabs too.

I can get pictures and specs upon request, that would require me to make a
spot on my desk and fire them up.

--Devin