Altos system mislisted on Epay

James B DiGriz jbdigriz at dragonsweb.org
Mon Oct 17 09:20:27 CDT 2016

On Sun, 16 Oct 2016 20:45:35 -0700
Steven M Jones <classiccmp at crash.com> wrote:

> IIRC the auction copy indicated something had been done to the PSU as
> well. There was a close-up of some wires soldered to some spade lugs,
> but I don't recall seeing a good photo of the PSU itself.

IIRC, mine had a big, heavy transformer for the linear power supply.
The pictures showing the innards seem to be gone now, but that
would be low-hanging fruit. Fe, Cu, Al.

I hope the seller merely received the unit in this condition, and
didn't gut it themselves. C'est la guerre, though, in either case.

jbdigriz