Photos from the NWA Auction

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 16:46:04 CDT 2016

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 7:57 AM, Ben Sinclair <ben at bensinclair.com> wrote:
> Great photos! I'm curious as to how long ago this equipment was in
> operation. The photos here and on the auction site almost looked like
> someone just got up and walked away, at least from the desks and office
> supplies, etc. that I saw.

Perhaps more recently than one would think.  It's not like there were
newer systems they could have used to keep their simulators running
(tho I did see some PCs in the room that may have been performing the
tasks of the older machines?)

I would have loved to have been there at the clean-out.  A nice
example of a proper old datacenter, preserved.

Wonder if anyone got the actual simulators/cockpits?  Fun toys but
won't fit in your average basement...