Museum thoughts?

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Wed Oct 19 22:05:27 CDT 2016

Hi Mouse -
running a museum project   is  fun but also a lot of   work.
here is a little  framework to think about and discuss  Ed# at  SMECC .

- SPACE
you rent or  buy a building  ($$$$ !)
or...
place displays in other's premises (can work if  they  protct  your gear)

- INSURANCE
(property, liability, employee)

- UTILITIES
( winter is your enemy, summer is ours in AZ)

- SECURE FURANITURE AND FIXTURES
(when in doubt, lock it under glass)

EMPOLYEES and/or VOLUNTEERS
 Great  to  have  so you are not  the only one  chained to the  entry desk,
employees  cost $$$  volunteers no salary  -            either can  be a
blessing or a curse if  you get a bad one

In a message dated 10/19/2016 7:41:07 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,