Reasonable price for a complete SOL-20 system?

James Attfield james at attfield.co.uk
Wed Oct 19 11:17:28 CDT 2016

> From: "Mike Stein" <mhs.stein at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: Reasonable price for a complete SOL-20 system?
>

> Any chance you still have a copy of that CP/M port buried somewhere?
> We're sort of collecting the various Cromemco ports and emulators.

Sorry Mike, I didn't think so but went through my diskettes anyway and no go
- all CDOS. I do believe that there was a Cromemco CP/M in the Don Maslim
archives and another in the classicmp Dave Dunfield archives here
http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/img54306/system.htm. If all else fails, I
have found a CROMCPM.TD0 file in my archives which is Teledisk format and is
607Kb but I don't have a functional Teledisk at the moment so can't tell
what it represents. I'm not sure of the source but would be happy to forward
it to someone with a functional Teledisk, or Dave Dunfield's converter from
TD0 to his IMD ImageDisk format.

James