Time to get rid of weird connected appliances! <<SKYNET MUST DIE>> check this

Guy Dawson guy at cuillin.org.uk
Sun Oct 23 03:29:36 CDT 2016

It's not so much an attack on IoT as with IoT. The worm's ( assuming a
compromised IoT device is used to compromise others - I'm not sure about
this) job is to make IoT devices available to a control system so that IoT
devices can be used to generate the loads needed in DDOS attacks.

The attackers would rather you did not know your IoT devices were
compromised as that way you'll leave them connected to the Internet and
under their control.

--
4.4 > 5.4