PDP-11 RL02 disk emulation

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Sun Oct 23 10:08:30 CDT 2016

    > From: Scott Baker

    > Feedback on this project is most welcome.

Any chance it could be put into 'production'? It just seems to me that
rather than having 53 people send in individual orders for boards, etc
it would be better (and also perhaps get a price break due to volume)
to do a small run. (You may not want to produce complete boards, but
even kits would be useful.)

I think an RL02 simulator is a great idea; those of us with RL0x controllers
could use this most of the time, avoiding potential damage to our old
drives/disks; I know I would buy several if they were available.

Also, what FPGA board are you using? I assume it's one that has an SD
card socket or something, for actually storing the bits on?

	Noel