DEC bus transceivers

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Wed Oct 26 09:54:14 CDT 2016

    > From: Philipp Hachtmann

    > Very enlightening.
    > You're hoarding interface ICs with commercial second thoughts

If you think either Guy, or Dave and I, expect to make much money selling the
QBUS/UNIBUS boards we are working on, you are seriously confused. None of us
are in this as a money-making exercise; there are easier ways to make a lot
more money.

And as to the hoarding, if you'd like to buy up a couple of thousand yourself,
from that miniscule stockpile of 30K units that Guy and I have left out there
for you all, please let me know, and I'll expidite over a name, phone number,
and email for you to contact.

	Noel