Sage II

emanuel stiebler emu at e-bbes.com
Sat Oct 29 08:54:32 CDT 2016

On 2016-10-29 06:32, william degnan wrote:
> Quick question...I am setting up disks to be imaged from various requests
> including yours.  Do you know the tracks/sectors of the sage disks, off
> hand?

Sorry, I got my machine finally home two days ago.
During transport, it was really bend out of shape, so
I will try to check, during the day. The sticker on the outside says
something like "80 track", but the drives are not original anymore.
(I have two half height 5.25" in it, the early models should have full
height)

> I don't necessarily plan to set up my sage to test the disks, just
> image the disks, to save time if I knew what settings to use it will
> increase the chances I get it right the first time.

Thanks again!