Sage II

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Sat Oct 29 15:53:16 CDT 2016

On Sat, 29 Oct 2016, tony duell wrote:
> As you have the machine, and it boots, check the DIP switch settings.
> One of the switches is used to indicate if the boot drive is 40 or 80
> cylinder.

and the model number(s) of the drives will enable looking up hints as the
specs (although some TM100-4M (100tpi) drives were labelled "TM100-4"
(96tpi)).  Some of my drives ended up with labels on the faceplates.

For CP/M 2.x, CP/M-68K run  STAT DSK:
For CP/M 3.0/"PLUS" IIRC,   SHOW DRIVE
That'll give you some hints of the drive and parameters.

There should be a KERMIT available, although machine specific overlay
might not be.  Getting it onto the machine is another minor project.