raytheon 706 computer users manual at SMECC

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sun Oct 30 13:35:18 CDT 2016

I am sorry Bill...I have no idea what to do to authenticate

help? details?  thanks Ed#

In a message dated 10/30/2016 11:03:41 A.M. US Mountain Standard Tim,
billdegnan at gmail.com writes:

Ed,

I have a little 703 and 706 in my library under  Raytheon.

Clearing out my spam folder I see your recent messages to  cctalk.  Here is
why your emails are going into the spam box, see if  you can authenticate
your email address.
Bill

*Why is this  message in Spam?* It has a from address in aol.com but has
failed aol.com's  required tests for authentication.