raytheon 706 computer users manual at SMECC

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sun Oct 30 14:02:55 CDT 2016

Don't be nasty Al!

 I was willing to scan the addendum and covers if needed.

I also did not know if others  with interest needed...I am glad  the book
is scanned already as  I do not care to  blow mine apart...  glue backing
gets pretty brittle on these things.  The addendum is a loose  pamphlet that
was just  with the manual

In a message dated 10/30/2016 11:20:03 A.M. US Mountain Standard Tim,
aek at bitsavers.org writes:

BFD