Altair, IMSAI, SWTPC, etc. for sale in Philly

Mark G Thomas Mark at Misty.com
Mon Oct 31 14:06:19 CDT 2016

Hi All,

I had the pleasure of visiting Rick yesterday. Please see below
additional information about remaining items, with links to photos.
Please contact Rick directly if interested.

Original posting here:
On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 08:44:39AM +0000, steven stengel wrote:
> *************  Contact Rick below if interested.  *************
> Name: Rick Bunker
> Contact: rick at bunker.us
> Location: Jenkintown, PA
> I have a computer collection that I have to sell. My wife and I
> have separated, and the house is being sold, and I have no
> place to keep the computers in my new apartment.
> Is there anybody in striking distance of Philadelphia suburbs, who
> would consider buying and picking up this collection?

10/30/2016 Update:

--
Mark G. Thomas (Mark at Misty.com), KC3DRE