Looking for info on a CAMAC module - Kinetic 3912 Unibus Crate Controller

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Mon Oct 31 13:04:17 CDT 2016

Over the years I've played around with a few old CAMAC (*) modules, by
today's standard they pretty much have zero value, anyway that's another
story. Recently
I've been offered a CAMAC to Unibus board. A Kinetic 3912 Unibus Crate
Controller .
A Crate in CAMAC speak is just a chassis with a backplane.

The problem with CAMAC is there is almost no information out there,

Since I don't YET have a Unibus system, it more of a curiosity then
anything.

So .. anyone have the manual ?

(*) -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_Automated_Measurement_and_Control