For sale 128K Core RAM Industrial PDP 11/40 Massbus System

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 16:30:56 CDT 2016

On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 10:15 AM, william degnan <billdegnan at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Find a copy of the PDP-11 systems handbook!  Say 1978, 80 and 82 versions
>> and
>> see the difference.  Never mind the Unibus, Qbus, PRO, and PDT flavors.
>>

>> Allison
>>
>>>   thanks Ed Sharpe  _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)
>>>

> Here is a thread I posted on my site, with link to the first printing of
> the PDP 11 brochure.  The first PDP 11 models had no "/nn" on the front
> panel.. see for yourself.
>
> http://vintagecomputer.net/browse_thread.cfm?id=593

Mine is a very early example - number 636 IIRC - and it just says
'pdp-11' on the front:

http://www.corestore.org/1120-1.jpg

Mike

http://www.corestore.org
'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.
Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame.
For one person, in the dark, where no one will ever know or see.'