Atari / GEM docs Free to good home (York, UK)

Pete Turnbull pete at dunnington.plus.com
Fri Sep 2 12:39:36 CDT 2016

On 02/09/2016 18:02, Al Kossow wrote:
> Did anyone else get the original message from Pete?
> The last message I got from the list was on 9-1-16 12:28PM from Jay, until Austin's reply a few minutes ago.

I'd just blame it on gremlins.  Probably the same ones that infested my
mail program (or, more likely, Windows) and posted one of the messages
twice (once with extra CRLFs) and duplicated the last paragraphs in
another.  Bandwidth issue?  What, you don't all have superfast unlimited
fibre connections out there?  Sorry :-(

--
Pete
Pete Turnbull