Components available

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Wed Sep 7 02:10:31 CDT 2016

In a message dated 9/6/2016 11:55:46 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
pontus at Update.UU.SE writes:

On Tue, Sep 06, 2016 at 06:16:23PM -0700, Al Kossow wrote:

> I walked out of the donations meeting with the other curators today
> who thought it was a piece of s**t and didn't want to take it,  calling
> it a 'dumpster fire'

Wow, what an attitude..  I don't know much about Unicomps but should
lesser know machines but  unusual machines be preserved as well?

/P

Right on...
All machines are  part of the overall history, true, some more  significant
than others but... ALL have a place.
Good thing about lists like  this is someone can be found to adopt  some of
these systems.    Ed#