obscure forgoten Machean of Europe?

Adrian Stoness tdk.knight at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 13:53:32 CDT 2016

i relize that ive got a pile of dec myself but nice to get other stuff on
radar to look out for.

siemens went around buying out companies and dismantling them in the
industrial world allot and still does kinda a piss of as some really good
products have been tossed to the curb by them over the yrs my dads an
insturmentation technoligist. so seen all sorts things.