G4 cube (was Re: 68K Macs with MacOS 7.5 still in production use...)

Richard Loken rlloken at telus.net
Mon Sep 12 16:10:32 CDT 2016

On Mon, 12 Sep 2016, Al Kossow wrote:

> Put it this way. The product manager for the cube was the first person
> I know of who had one as a kleenex dispenser. It was a failed industrial
> design experiment that never should have shipped and even he felt that
> way.

And now they have the mac pro which looks like a very elegant $3,000.00
can of tomato juice.  Not much changes.

Meanwhile, I am on my second mac Mini (third if you count my wife's)
because i really like the mac mini so I probably would have bought the
cube if I had been in the market for a mac at that time.

--
   Richard Loken VE6BSV, Systems Programmer - VMS   : "...underneath those
   Athabasca University				   : tuques we wear, our