Decoding kryoflux stream for HP9895A

Denise de Vries denise.devries at flinders.edu.au
Fri Sep 23 04:35:54 CDT 2016

Based on the decoding suggested by Christian, I am plodding on but no success so far.

I am not 100% sure that this is M2FM.

>I'd still like to get a 9885/9895/7902 M2FM flux-transition disk

>image, if anyone has one handy that they'd be willing to share.

I will send the image stream to Eric

Denise

________________________________
Dr Denise de Vries BCompInfSc, BSc(Hons), PhD, MACS
Lecturer

Computer Archaeology Laboratory
School of Computer Science, Engineering and Mathematics
Tonsley Building 1
Flinders University
South Road
Tonsley 5042

GPO Box 2100
Adelaide SA 5001
Ph:   +61 8 8201 3639 | Fax: +61 8 8201 3602

Room T1 3.24 - Tonsley 1 Building
www.flinders.edu.au/people/denise.devries

CRICOS Provider Number: 00114A
This email and any attachments may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.