Dec Stuff available in Sunnyvale CA

Kirk Davis kirkbdavis at me.com
Thu Apr 6 14:23:45 CDT 2017

I’m moving and need to downsize a bit. I have 2 of the DEC short racks. One has a 11/34 and the other is a uVax 3600 with a RA82 on top.

I haven’t tried to power up the 34. The uVax works but the RA82 on top doesn’t. However I have several RA90’s that work with it. I saw a version of
4.3 BSD Quasijarus booted and running on it when I picked it up.

Local pickup only. Preference given to some one that has a RL02 drive for trade. Otherwise a good home. Worst case - money (to quote Salam “I don’t want eBay prices but I’ll take them).

Kirk