Does anyone here know Siemens STL?

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Tue Apr 11 21:32:37 CDT 2017

On 04/11/2017 07:03 PM, Charles Dickman via cctalk wrote:
> The Balkanized nature of programming is interesting.
>
> I make a comment about C and get a flurry of responses, but ask a
> question about a programming language that is also very common for
> machine control and get no response at all. Not even a recognition
> of its existence.

I don't think that you're being quite fair.  There are boatloads of
specialized application programming languages--I rarely pay attention to
any of them, figuring that after your first dozen or so, it's easy
enough to add another one.

Heck,  I may even have some STL stashed away in my collection of Siemens
PG-685 floppies.   I never was interested in looking.

--Chuck