Decmate II

Shawn Love lovesw at verizon.net
Fri Apr 21 11:53:51 CDT 2017

Hi,I have a friend who has a Decmate II.  Her family purchased it new for their business in the early 80s.  Tested it with her last night and it is in perfect condition.  Boots from the floppy and also from the hard drive.  It is in a tower enclosure and has a working keyboard and terminal, all in perfect working and cosmetic condition.  She has all of the manuals and software in their original boxes and they look brand new.  She has a stack of brochures and promotional items several inches thick.  She even has the original sales receipt.  I have no way to know for sure but from what I can see, everything that came with this machine is there.  She lives in pennsylvania.  I'm planning to list it on eBay but wanted to reach out to the collector community first.  Anyone interested can contact me at lovesw at verizon.net.
Thanks,Shawn