A treasure trove in Dallas

Electronics Plus sales at elecplus.com
Fri Apr 21 13:39:59 CDT 2017

If you live in the DFW area, and have a truck and a strong back, there are
some VERY interesting items.

A DEC cabinet taller than I am, with a front panel of switches. I asked him
if the panel was rust or orange, but he said he thought it was dark, like
brown. The cabinet was backwards, and there was too much stuff in the way to
turn it around.

3 Sun cabinets full of stuff, and a SparcStation 20.

Several (at least 4) IBM server cabinets. Not the blue 6 foot kind; these
are abt waist high.

A cabinet about waist high the said Computer Control (I think) with switches
and LEDs. Too heavy to move into the light to take pics.

A complete Data Products B300 line printer.

If you are interested in these, send me an email, and I will give you the
contact info.

The warehouse is very dirty, and the aisles are very small. A large person
will not fit.

Cindy Croxton