Did we miss the 20th anniversary of classiccmp?

Andrew K. Bressen akb+lists.cctalk at mirror.to
Fri Apr 21 17:37:52 CDT 2017

Telecom digest has been running since 1981.

I don't know if any of the Amateur Press Associations (APAs)
made the leap to digital, but an APA is fundamentally a digest
email list done with a copier/mimeograph/hectograph and the postal
service as the transport layer, and there's at least one active
one that's 80 years old.