TRS-80 Model 12 versus 16B

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Wed Apr 26 00:59:13 CDT 2017

In a message dated 4/25/2017 10:24:42 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
cctalk at classiccmp.org writes:

On 4/25/17, 7:28 PM, "cctalk on behalf of Jim Brain via  cctalk"
<cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org on behalf of  cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

>Been trying to Google things, but  not having a lot of luck.  I
>understand both are white case, both  have slimline drives, 12 had no
>card cage, I think I read somewhere  that the 16 came with 68K std (no
>Z80?), and 12 had KB conn on case,  16B had KB conn on KB. Beyond that,
>though, would love more  information.
>
>Lots of info on 2 and 6000, but not so much on the  intermediate  machines.
>
>Jim

Some 12¹s came  with the card cage in it, it depended on luck mostly.

So what I never really looked at  closely and warehoused    could be 12  or
 16...
I know  not an  model 2  as  it was not silver like the trs-80  model 1 in
the collected here on  display.

Ed#