Large Sale of Vintage hardware in Paradise, CA

Jarrod Coombes emailjrc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 12:13:03 CDT 2017

So I bought an abandoned storage unit in Paradise CA, and I think some of
you guys will want to stop by and check some the stuff out. I did post this
on VCFed (where I am a regular) but I figured I'd send it to this mailing
list for visibility.

Here is a large picture dump: http://imgur.com/a/g81WQ, and here is a list
to go with it (to help ID the stuff in the pictures):
https://airtable.com/shrkO3Xeu4WwYHsYK

There will also be a ton of part and what not on sale too, they are listed
here: https://airtable.com/shraX3xyq3qjiGRVr and here:
https://airtable.com/shrA7cS5ApaOun6gd and the original Imgur album is
here: http://imgur.com/a/0rEIv

There are a few very nice complete setups there, including some TRS-80
setups, an Amiga 1000 setup, a Leading Edge Setup and a Franklin ACE-100
setup.

There are also some thing not pictured, such as a bunch of Commodore
Vic-20s, Radio Shack accessories, Commodore software and accessories. The
list just sort of goes on and on.

Okay, so here are the deets for the sale:

*Where*: 7856 Skyway, Paradise CA
*When*: Saturday April 29th, 11a till 6pm and Sunday April 30, 10a till 2p.

*Cash only*, any reasonable offer will be considered!

Jarrod Coombes