HP 1331A X-Y display blanking

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Sat Apr 29 10:31:36 CDT 2017

I don't but. If there is not a connector on the back, you will need to
route the signal to one.

Find the erase button and look at the voltages. The "erase" signal will
either be grounded
to function or will be raise to a voltage level +5 or +12 for example.

Once you have that, all you need is a 2 wire connector, a 1/8" audio for
example.

There are manuals on Ebay but for something this simple it is your call.