Oscilloscope Recommendation

Michael Thompson michael.99.thompson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 08:34:54 CDT 2017

We have lots of dual-trace Hitachi 25MHz analog 'scopes that were donated
by BMI. They are fine for the low speed work that typically do, and don't
have some of the interesting problems that digital 'scopes have. We can get
a deep discount on any of the 'scopes that BMI has:
https://www.bmisurplus.com/products/category/oscilloscopes.

I was looking at some of the mixed-signal 'scopes like the Rigol MSO1104Z.
Having a 'scope and a logic analyzer in the same instrument, with both
'scope and logic analyzer triggering would be very nice.

--
Michael Thompson