90s Computers to a good home.

Henry henry.bnd at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 20:16:31 CDT 2017

So in good news I'm getting married, to a beautiful American I'm stealing to more temperate climates. South East UK. Long story short it's her or the PCs, especially as I have to take on all of "stuff" and I'm quite sure donating my two rs/6000-f50s gives me the space.
I am not using this as surrogate eBay, more if I can give a PC I've had rather than selling it to an unknown on eBay.

I also have single core , 128mb ram, SPARCstation, running openbsd.

And a DEC vt510

Throw me an email if anything interests you here,

Regards
-- H

Sent from my Blackphone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.