offering: computer, A/V and optical equipment, plus books and more, to be cleared out around mid-December

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 07:33:56 CST 2017

On 2 December 2017 at 14:20, em gee via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> Is anyone perhaps interested in any of the following?
>
> It's essentially the remainder of some of my earlier offerings.
> I took the time to provide some details (that previously may
> have been missing)
>
> I intend to clear out the majority of it by mid-December
> (around the 15th), after that it will likely be hauled off
> to the recycler.

> - Logitech PS/2 trackball, barely used

Potentially.

> ---- Apple Macintosh serial & ADB adapters

> - Griffin iMate ADB to USB adapters, 2 available, one
>   includes the original packaging

Yes please!

> - multi-vendor internal and external SCSI cables,
>   several available

Argh, there is one kind I need badly, but they are in another city to
me right now. :-(

> ---- PCs and components
> - IBM-branded DDR2 RAM R-DIMMs (as kits), I believe 8GB
>   in total (I need to check), removed from a working IBM
>   x346 server at the time

Hmm. Would these work in an ordinary DDR2 machine?

> Everything is located in the Netherlands.

I'm in Czechia. Not _so_ far. May I circulate this list and your email
elsewhere, e.g. the FB Vintage Computer Club group? If you'd rather I
used a different email, what?

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • Google Mail/Talk/Plus: lproven at gmail.com