Dec-10 Day announcement from Living Computers: Museum + Labs

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 16:09:46 CST 2017

On Sun, Dec 10, 2017 at 3:21 AM, Rich Alderson via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> Happy DEC-10 Day!

Indeed!

> It is my honor to announce that we at Living Computers: Museum + Labs
> are releasing to the computing community our Massbus Disk Emulator
> and all the associated software.

Very cool.  I don't have any 36-bit hardware, but I do have a couple
of 11/70s and 11/750s.  I don't think I have any RH70s, but I do have
one RH750 (it used to talk to a TU78 that I wasn't able to save 20
years ago).

>         https://github.com/livingcomputermuseum/MDE2
>         https://github.com/livingcomputermuseum/MBS
>         https://github.com/livingcomputermuseum/UPELIB

I look forward to taking a stab at this.

Thanks!

-ethan