FS: Tektronix 4051, Signetics Instructor 50, Tempest ThinkJet & more!

Sellam Ismail sellam.ismail at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 00:55:51 CST 2017

I've just listed more items for sale in the VCFed forums.  The following is
a summary:

Tektronix 4051 complete working system
http://www.vcfed.org/forum/showthread.php?61006-Tektronix-40
51-complete-system

Signetics Instructor 50
http://www.vcfed.org/forum/showthread.php?61031-Signetics-Instructor-50-in-original-box-with-manuals-working&p=489065#post489065

Homebrew Data Terminal
http://www.vcfed.org/forum/showthread.php?61009-Homebrew-Data-Terminal

Apple Mouse //c
http://www.vcfed.org/forum/showthread.php?61010-Apple-Mouse-
c-in-original-box-with-software

DSP225 Tempest InkJet Printer (HP 2225A)
http://www.vcfed.org/forum/showthread.php?61011-DSP225-Tempe
st-InkJet-Printer-(HP-ThinkJet-2225A)

I have also posted the following items to my growing sale inventory:

Commodore 128 - in original box (decent shape); computer is yellowed;
includes power supply, Commodore 128 Introductory Guide, 2-button Commodore
mouse - $100
Commodore 1571 - in original box (water damage and dents on top); typical
yellowing; includes data and power cables - $40
Buy both of the above together - $125
AppleCD SC - excellent condition, in original box (nice condition, fairly
clean) - $100
IBM 1501492 MFM hard disk controller - $15
IBM 1501486 Color Graphics adaptor - $25
NEC PC-8201A User's Guide, N82-BASIC Reference Manual, Personal Application
Kit Guide - sell as set for $20

Additional information and prior unsold inventory lists are here:

http://www.vcfed.org/forum/showthread.php?58709-New-Items-For-Sale-Check-the-List-and-Make-an-Offer-or-Request&p=488904#post488904

As always, please send inquiries to me directly via e-mail at <
sellam.ismail at gmail.com>.  Counteroffers welcome.

Thanks!

Sellam