ISC Intecolor 8300 terminal

Chuck Guzis cclist at
Fri Dec 15 00:16:46 CST 2017

On 12/14/2017 08:58 PM, Gregory McGill via cctalk wrote:
> I recently picked this up from shopgoodwill and it has an older power
> plug.  It is NOT a standard plug as shown in the picture below that is too
> tall and pins are smaller etc..
> Anyone know the name of this 'standard' so I can find a cable? Or possibly
> have one  around I can get from you?
> Greg

Yup, that's the old Belden 17952 or 17281 (depending on polarity) cord.
 Still available if you look hard enough.  Used to be very common on
office equipment of the late 1960 and early 70s as well as HP test


More information about the cctalk mailing list