DEC indicator panel mounting details

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 15:58:03 CST 2017

On Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 1:49 PM, Noel Chiappa via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> So, Dave and I are getting to the point where we're about to start mounting up
> our indicator panels, but we're not sure what some of the mechanical details
> (below) are.
>
> Could someone who has one please take a look and let us know (or, even better,
> send us photos)?

I have one or two of these indicator panels (missing cables, IIRC).

I will dig them out and see what I can get.  Mine arrived already
de-installed, so I have no idea what they looked like on the rack.  I
can at least get details of where the mounting points are.

-ethan