Help Identifying Components

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sun Dec 24 12:27:30 CST 2017

I am continuing work to reverse engineer the schematic for my H7826 PSU. I
have removed one of the daughter cards in order to draw its schematic, but I
can't identify some of the surface mount components on it. I have posted a
picture of it here:
https://rjarratt.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/50-19530.jpg

The ones I can't identify are:

1.       The component with two wide pins that looks like an IC
approximately in the middle of the board. It is marked M106 (or it might be
AA106) and 91813 underneath. I think it may be a resistor, but I am not
sure.

2.       Just to the right of this is another much thinner two-pin component
which is black on top with a kind of white notch. I have no idea at all what
this is.

3.       The three 3-pin black components to the left of the first
component. Two of them are marked "2T L" (or is that "ZT L"?), one appears
to be marked "2X I" (letter "ih", not letter "el"). I guess they are
transistors, but they may not be of course, and I don't know their pinout.

Any help with identifying what these are would be very helpful.

Thanks

Rob