Please identify this circuit board

Jon Elson elson at pico-systems.com
Wed Feb 1 11:04:45 CST 2017

On 01/31/2017 02:46 PM, ilco havermout wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can someone identify this circuit board? It's some sort of magnetic core
> memory. I've had this for ages and I've always wondered what it is and
> where it comes from.
>
> http://lookpic.com/O/i2/366/iAFq4mLF.jpeg
>
> Best regards

That is certainly a part of a core memory system, made by
Electronic Memories.  Does the other side of the board have
a core plane on it?  Memories from that vintage often have
multiple boards, with select drivers, sense amps, inhibit
drivers, decode logic and timing, as well as the core planes.

Jon