OT: RANT (Was: [cctalk-request at classiccmp.org: confirm 38290c8a992491eda604beff5a06ff20cd7e85f5]

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 12:44:36 CST 2017

On 3 February 2017 at 19:32, Josh Miller <jam at synthetica.org> wrote:
> I love this.  Mr. Stross's work is a favorite of mine.  The laundry
> files are particularly crunchy.  The Internet is awesome.

He's a superb writer. I have all of his books up to about 2012,
because he gave me copies of them last time I visited him in
Edinburgh. :-)

Before he was a professional novelist, he wrote the Linux column for
Computer Shopper UK  -- overlapping my time on the staff of PC Pro.
That's how we first met, about 20y ago...

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • Google Mail/Talk/Plus: lproven at gmail.com