Trend HSR500 Paper Tape Reader manual

Tony Duell ard.p850ug1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 04:06:25 CST 2017

 I am not sure if anyone is interested, but I've scanned the manual
for the Trend
HSR500 and HSR500P optical paper tape readers. If I've got the
permissions right,
then you can get it from my google drive on :

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5uNCTLB4VsqRU9TWDIzWnZYaU0

It's a large file, I don't think the scanner software has heard of
compression!. If anyone
can make it a more reasonable size, feel free...

This is a proper manual with schematics, parts lists, adjustment info, etc.

I've also scanned the circuit diagrams for the Trend Paper Tape Station, here

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5uNCTLB4VsqemRFMnVNb0l5WU0

The Paper Tape Station is a rack unit containing an HSR500 reader, power supply,
GNT34 punch and a driver card for the punch. Those diagrams are for
the punch driver
and power supply, you need the HSR500 manual as well.

Let me know if it all works...

-tony