New batch of pdp8 OMNIBUS to USB interface! Please Read and react!

Philipp Hachtmann hachti at hachti.de
Tue Feb 14 15:31:14 CST 2017

On 14.02.2017 20:27, Tony Duell wrote:

> Personally I _do_ care about lead free solder. I won't have it.
I don't want it, too.

> The
> fact that part
> of this board comes pre-assembled with that horrible muck means I won't
> even consider buying one.

You will get a fresh board, no problem! ENIG gold, no tin, nothing
lead-free pre-applied - you can do what you like (and what lasts the best!).
But I don't know yet how I will preprogram the CPLD.

I am very sorry but it has really become illegal to use real 60/40
solder if you want to ship that stuff anywhere except the military.