PDP-11/24 CPU later version

Paul Birkel pbirkel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 06:30:14 CST 2017

-----Original Message-----
From: cctalk [mailto:cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org] On Behalf Of Bob
Rosenbloom
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2017 1:37 PM
To: General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts
Subject: Re: PDP-11/24 CPU later version

On 2/18/2017 10:29 AM, Paul Birkel wrote:
> [...]

Adobe Acrobat 9. Its buried down a few menus, and not obvious.
Menus:

Advanced then
Preflight (at the bottom on mine) then
PDF/A compliance then
Remove PDF/A information

Supposedly easier in Acrobat 10.

Bob
------

"Supposedly" is the operative expression IMO.  I have a very old copy of
Acrobat X Pro and had to first discover "Remove PDFa Information.sequ" and
install that.  Now it's:

Tools
Action Wizard
Actions
Remove PDFa Information

So that is perhaps more obvious, _once_ you discover that the functionality
has to be added; it's not a built-in, which was my erroneous expectation.

Thanks for the nudge in the right direction!

paul
-----