Sparcbook 3TX Hard Drive?

Ben Sinclair ben at bensinclair.com
Tue Feb 28 10:07:19 CST 2017

Hi Jerry, thanks for the info. I do have a some SCSI2SD adapters, though I
would still have the problem with the weird internal connector and lack of
a drive caddy to hold anything.

I mean, I can't use a Sparcbook at the coffee shop with an external
drive... That would be embarrassing!

--
Ben Sinclair
ben at bensinclair.com