I hate the new mail system

Pete Turnbull pete at dunnington.plus.com
Tue Feb 28 16:26:28 CST 2017

On 28/02/2017 22:06, Eric Christopherson via cctalk wrote:
> At least in Gmail's web interface, I don't see reply and reply all having
> any difference here; they both put both addresses in the To:. I'll have to
> check how this works in an IMAP client later.

It may vary in different clients, but in Thunderbird on my system (UW
IMAP) "Reply" replies to what's in the "Reply To" header, normally
cctalk and the original sender; "Reply List" replies just to cctalk; and
and others quoted in the body.

So for this particular message, "Reply All" would include Dave Wade as
well as Eric.

--
Pete
Pete Turnbull