Cassette Interface Assistance

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Tue Feb 28 17:05:04 CST 2017

    > From: Tony Duell

    > I fail to see how anyone can be a good digital designer and not
    > understand analogue electronics.

It's easy! As long as your devices are being run in a domain where their
behaviour is purely, well, digital, one can get away with it! :-)

I'm a perfect case in point!

I seem to have some bizarre brain dysfunction where I have a very hard time
understanding even the simplest analog circuits. You, or someone like Brent
Hilpert (whose explanation of core memory drivers I still remember :-) can
explain something with sufficient clarity for me to 'get' it, but I can
almost never work it out on my own.

However, I've designed a number of digital devices, at least one of which
became a product!

	Noel